Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why were the seeds removed from Double Gardening?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2012
I.m not sure why but when the Double Gardening and Double Rewards shows up, we are not given Double Seeds anymore. This was so cool in the past I could get more Couch Potato Seeds.

Thanks!
Michael LifeGiver
Level 130 Ultra Life Wizard

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
Hi there - See the complete answer here. https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/double-gardening-returning-soon-with-changes-8ad6a4276c6b2525016c8c738f5c7cd7?page=1

Conspiracy theories abound, but the sad new reality is it looks like it is gone for good. .

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
So you have to spend more crowns.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
I imagine thousands of seeds on hundreds or even thousands of characters could cause a ton issues, and not just loading issues. Regardless can still farm most of the good seeds fairly easily if you look up where they drop, double seeds just promoted not actually farming for them and instead sitting around waiting for the event, as a player that has never experienced the double seeds and just farmed for mine I did perfectly fine.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
Ultimately Yes, unless you have the time to farm the seeds long enough. Time or Money as they say. I say that you can't blame a business for wanting to earn more money. Unfortunately the execution of how benefit went away left something to be desired, but hopefully KI team learned something from it from the feedback given through these messaging boards.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
We only asked that we should have been consulted with first before huge changes such as these are abruptly implemented.

Many are still upset about it and will continue to be I'm sure, but as highlighted before, I hope a lesson was taken away from this.