Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tc vault

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 13, 2008
why was the tc vault never brought into game i know this isnt a major issue like the double gardening was because it was an 8 month wait but i just genuinely wanna know why exactly that it was tested in test realm but later was scrapped was it impossible to implement or too game breaking there were some people that really wanted to buy/craft them but never were able too

Administrator
iouman2013 on Aug 29, 2019 wrote:
why was the tc vault never brought into game i know this isnt a major issue like the double gardening was because it was an 8 month wait but i just genuinely wanna know why exactly that it was tested in test realm but later was scrapped was it impossible to implement or too game breaking there were some people that really wanted to buy/craft them but never were able too

Hi iouman2013! We've expressed recently how Test Realm is not meant to be a preview of exactly what's coming in the next build. Sometimes things are still in production for a major release or two afterward. sometimes they won't come to the game at all.

The TC Vault we're still analyzing and trying to decide what it's ultimate fate will be. We're very excited to see so much interest in it, which helps us to decide here!

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
Well, the treasure card vault, unlike anything else. Is an immediate desperate need due to trading that requires empowers and a player doesnt have space for more than 999, and any deckathalon treasure cards but a player doesnt have room for it because he got tc used for crafting

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
The main concern, was that out of anything else shown in that test realm, the treasure card vault was what people REALLY wanted

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I'm still hoping too have a TC vault. That will make my tc trading amoung my wizards so much easier.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
This sounds amazing! I hope this comes to the game pretty soon. Definitely could use more room in my inventory.

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
The Storm King on Aug 30, 2019 wrote:
Well, the treasure card vault, unlike anything else. Is an immediate desperate need due to trading that requires empowers and a player doesnt have space for more than 999, and any deckathalon treasure cards but a player doesnt have room for it because he got tc used for crafting
not gonna lie yea i'm pretty much a massive empower tc hoarder and those would help immensely

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
i almost forgot about this post did the tc vault even come to a conclusion @sparck?

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
im gonna guess by now the tc vault has been scrapped.. such a shame wouldve helped a lot with storing empowers and such from couch potato harvest as well as others one wouldnt want to lose

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Patrick Ravenbane on Aug 30, 2019 wrote:
I'm still hoping too have a TC vault. That will make my tc trading amoung my wizards so much easier.
As long as it can be passed through the shared bank. Other wise no point really - except to collect crafting cards for later use without clogging up your in deck allotment.

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
What more info and feedback will be needed to reach the full functionality of the treasure card vault?

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
Helenie Nightseer on Dec 19, 2019 wrote:
As long as it can be passed through the shared bank. Other wise no point really - except to collect crafting cards for later use without clogging up your in deck allotment.
even if some believe this item wont be made because some vaults are becoming no trade COULD still be released and i think it should in test realm back when the recipe was release it luckily required the reinforced crates which were buyable from the house guy in wizard city i just honestly wanna know the situation of this vault but sadly i think another post will have to be made just to get sparcks attention on this is be like what 4 months of not knowing? By now we should have gotten at least an answer on their decisions towards it..

ps. i have 2 account i wanna make it on as well as my friend who also has a second account and 5 other friends who have just one account as well that really want this to be in game even if its "no trade" it doesnt have to be tradeable we just want the ability to put our tc somewhere instead of cluttering our bags or making accounts just to hold them..

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
calling it now the tc vault has been scrapped the decision to keep or scrap it was talked about at the end of august and its january of 2020 if it wasnt scrapped it wouldve come all the way back in falls update and it did not theres no way they didnt come to a dicision from august 2019 to november to january 2020

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
rip the tc vault it was very much wanted and its been practically a year since in was introduced and not one word about it being scrapped officially or still in development its sooo scrapped by now...