Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting Stuck Between Realms

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 16, 2014
Okay, so sometimes whenever im in a big dungeon, if i leave I get stuck in the loading screen. I can acess everything like my backpack, and characters. But if i go into the realms if doesn't load hence what I call it "Stuck Between Realms" It's very annoying to me and my friends, who I have to leave mid-dungeon. Please fix this! Thanks!

-Lauren MythMask

Administrator
DemonHunter157 on Aug 18, 2019 wrote:
Okay, so sometimes whenever im in a big dungeon, if i leave I get stuck in the loading screen. I can acess everything like my backpack, and characters. But if i go into the realms if doesn't load hence what I call it "Stuck Between Realms" It's very annoying to me and my friends, who I have to leave mid-dungeon. Please fix this! Thanks!

-Lauren MythMask
Hi DemonHunter157! Thanks for submitting this issue to us. Has it been occurring for some time now?

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
All my years of playing wizard101, this was the Most Common and most annoying bug for me. It sometimes would even happen even with the best function wifi connection. But usually its the wifi and it’s something else but im not exactly sure, that causes it.