Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Throne Room of Fire team ups

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Hello

My first topic got eaten

So briefly, this time:

Anyone experienced people answering dungeon then fleeing before it starts, or answering the dungeon then doing their own thing the entire time?

That happened to me twice today...one a battle, one a dungeon.

Throne Room of Fire - I did not get credit for the dungeon at all (I did get battle points) because someone else talked to Prof. Winthrop at the end first (without waiting for me.) Prof. was invisible/gone when I got there, because it was done.

So I still have "talk to Prof. Winthrop in Throne Room of Fire" as a quest and prompt. I can't. He's not there.

So can this be fixed, so that everyone still in the dungeon Throne Room of Fire gets credit for it, no matter who talk to the Prof. first? Thanks.

Has any of this happened to anyone else?

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
No one has experienced this glitch?

No one has experienced people running out or not participating after they join a team up?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Not particularly.

Persons rushing to finish battles and quests during team ups will always occur.

The glitch you speak of now is the first I am hearing of it.

Usually, within dungeons, no matter who interacts with the NPC, everyone inside should be credited.

Defender
Aug 16, 2014
Hi! this happened to my friend. My and my friend were running storms when an ice decided to tag along. We went into the Labyrinth in Dragonspyre and beat the whole thing with ease. But after the final battle the Ice Wizard didn't get credit even though she was in the battle!

-Issac 46

Survivor
Aug 01, 2018
This has happened to me as well. The first time I ran sunken city someone didn’t wait when I got pulled into a battle and so I couldn’t defeat grub. And the same thing happened while running ironworks I understand that some people just want the drops but it’s not fair to those of us who need the quest and have to now restart it multiple times because some tank wants to one shot a boss and not wait for others to join the battle. I understand it’s annoying running a dungeon and someone gets pulled into a battle but really this glitch makes it unfair and not fun for everyone.

Abigail death flame lvl 30
Nora life flame lvl 11
Fiona ice flame lvl 18

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
DemonHunter157 on Aug 16, 2019 wrote:
Hi! this happened to my friend. My and my friend were running storms when an ice decided to tag along. We went into the Labyrinth in Dragonspyre and beat the whole thing with ease. But after the final battle the Ice Wizard didn't get credit even though she was in the battle!

-Issac 46
Thank you.

This type of thing had happened to me in the past too, but I didn't keep track of the battle name. It was also in Krokotopia.

But this was unmistakable. The prof. was not there any more. There was no way to talk to him.

I had to solo the dungeon from the beginning, to clear the quest. That time, the speak to prof pointed out to the lobby and that finished the battle.

I hope they will test it.

No one left btw, although one guy just did his own thing, battling randoms.