Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Penny Dreadful Missing - Quest Turn in Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
Hi All,

I have a alt character that had the Penny Dreadful quest from the commons. I finished fighting the different mobs and was supposed to meet her back in the commons to turn in quest. After this quest part (I have done it before on 5 other characters) I go talk to Zeke and he has me return to her to find her diary - and then shes in the dark cave area to give her the pet cyclops to which she says she is allergic and gives it to you.

It seems with the new patch she has been removed from the commons and I have this dead quest in my quest log I can't turn in or get rid of. Could I get some help on this? Where did she get moved to, if at all? And can this old quest still be turned in with her? Is there anyway someone can delete the quest from the quest log if not?
I am a completionist - doing all side quests in every world on all my characters - and having this extra quest sit in my quest log.. well it is going to drive me bonkers tbh.

Any help would be greatly appreciated - thanks!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Penny Dreadful's WHAT?! GONE?!

...why?

Survivor
Mar 21, 2019
I am having this same problem! It would be great if someone could tell me if it is a bug/glitch or if the quest tracker is wrong. Thanks!

Survivor
Jul 18, 2019
I have the same problem. I have had several accounts before in which I have completed her quests, but when I went to find her on my new profile, she was missing, even though the quest finder told me she was in her normal spot. I hope this gets patched soon. I enjoyed having the cyclops pet a lot.

Administrator
Penny went on a little vacation for a time, but she'll be back!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Sparck on Aug 6, 2019 wrote:
She tired of losing her Spellbooks?

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
To play with two of my friends, I made a new character and we got to the first quest you receive from Penny. She was there for the two of them, but not for me. Is there a bug right now with her? I know she's side quest and I know that she goes away and you need to find the book. This is for the very first interaction with her, she was there for my 2 friends, but not for me.

Any help on this or is this a known issue?

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
Sparck on Aug 6, 2019 wrote:
Lol thats it? Why the small words

Something doesnt seen right by that lol but penny was an annoying side quest, like very

Survivor
May 29, 2013
Yea im also a huge completionist, and I was wondering where she went because she's been in the game for so long that I was surprised she was gone.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2019