Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reagent Bundle Removal

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Another question.

I noticed that when I was reviewing the reagent bundles within the crown shop, all the 100 reagent bundles were removed.

Why is that?

Explorer
Dec 20, 2014
Oh no !! Please KI bring them back. My wizards need them for crafting when I use up all the ones I have gathered and still need to transmute some. Hoping it was just an oversight when programs were updated. etc.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I concur,

Many of us make heavy use of these bundles when crafting and especially transmuting rare reagents.

Defender
Jun 28, 2013
Strongly Agree

I craft a lot in the game & I come to rely on these bundles. KI, please bring them back.
Thank You,

MARK DRAGONLEAF L130 Revered Crafter

Survivor
Dec 29, 2018
It is now August 8th. Has anyone heard if the 100 reagent bundles are coming back?

Survivor
Mar 11, 2016
Please Kingisle Bring Back the regeant bundle.i can't craft any longer.it's already hard to craft spell.I really need the regeant bundle 100 sunstone and other regeant to transmute reagent.it's impossible to craft without the reagent bundle.i have plans to craft krampus on my fire and reach legendary artisian on my myth to craft all the myth spell please don't ruined my plans to craft spell and gears.i beg you kingisle

Edward DeathThiefLevel 130
Andrew StoryDustLevel 130
Brandon DragonBloodLevel 130
Christopher DuneHunterLevel 130
Edward LegendSwordLevel 65