Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't seem to get a response from support

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2012
I have sent two seperate emails to support@wizard101.com, one 22 days ago, and one 3 days ago
Neither have recieved a response.
How long is the usual wait time for a response from KI? Is there something wrong on my end making it not reach them?

Survivor
Jun 23, 2017
Usually they are pretty fast in responding. Have you gotten a ticket saying that they even received your emails? If not, I suggest sending an email from Wizard101 the website itself instead of using gmail.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Jason Summer on Jul 31, 2019 wrote:
I have sent two seperate emails to support@wizard101.com, one 22 days ago, and one 3 days ago
Neither have recieved a response.
How long is the usual wait time for a response from KI? Is there something wrong on my end making it not reach them?
I recommend submitting a ticket right here on this webpage (via the support tab). You will get a confirmation number and an email sent to your email on file (you can check/change that via Account tab). After that, you can communicate with KI support via email like normally.

The KI mail server automatically rejects some email providers (Yahoo mail had that problem a few months ago). This might be what is happening in your situation.

Also, make sure you are using the email associated with the account that has the issue. KI support won't discuss certain issues with an email addressed not associated with the account.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2012
I have not received any support tickets. However, the 3 days ago one was a wizard transfer request, and you made me realize that I had sent that request from a very different email. I don't blame them for ignoring a random person saying they want someone else's wizard transferred.

However, the one I sent 22 days ago was a general question, with no link to any account. I wonder if they didn't reply because that email wasn't on file.

I do not know how to change my linked email.

Administrator
If you don't receive a support ticket # in response, it's possible the email didn't go through. Please try another domain, such as gmail instead of yahoo. That usually does the trick.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2012
I tried Oran's suggestions, like changing my linked email to my primary one (which is Gmail), and sending a request via the support on-site. It worked and I have received the help I was in need of.

Thanks everyone!