Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Revive Team Rank Pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2017
Hi, what happened to rank 2v2s,3v3s, and 4v4s?

I really enjoy team pvp and it's sad that there's no one doing it anymore. I think it'd be kinda easy to revive, but not many people want to try to revive it. If we could even get 2v2 more populated that'd be great.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2018
Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Some people are avoiding it because of jade healers and virulent death spammers, who are also jades. Its also very time consuming. There are times you may find 1 or 2 match active in 2v2 but for 3v3 and 4v4 no one is gonna try losing their rank because of their team or a team they can't even beat.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2018
angellifeheart on Aug 2, 2019 wrote:
Some people are avoiding it because of jade healers and virulent death spammers, who are also jades. Its also very time consuming. There are times you may find 1 or 2 match active in 2v2 but for 3v3 and 4v4 no one is gonna try losing their rank because of their team or a team they can't even beat.
The Only players that are avoiding it are the players that don't know how to be a good team player.

And to me you might be not a teamate in a 2v2 to be honest.

I'm really good at 2v2 and i'm not trying to brag i had a lvl 62 death get to sergeant with Warlords and commander wanting to do 2v2 with me.

Because they saw me just spam dear knight spell on life wizard and on ice wizards they kept on having to respawn there's minion in a 1v1 match..

If I'm a good team mate with a warlord and commander and i didn't have good gear at all or a good pet.

but Warlords and commander wanted to play with me in a 2v2.

They asked me to join there's match and i did.

2v2 is more fun and more fair then 1v1 in my options.

I can't wait till 2v2 comes back into wizard101.

Jennifer

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
It does matter how good of a team player you are the obvious truth to 4v4 pvp specifically if you dont have a jade healer or death weakness spammer you ain't gonna win going up against other jades