Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sharpen Blade Not Showing Up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2018
Level 90 here, I have fully completed all of the Azteca quests and now onto the next world, and decided to go back for sharpen blade after the level 90 raid. I finished "Turn Up The Sun" and finished everything else I need to do, but there's no offer for training. Can anyone help?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Blasdf on Jul 30, 2019 wrote:
Level 90 here, I have fully completed all of the Azteca quests and now onto the next world, and decided to go back for sharpen blade after the level 90 raid. I finished "Turn Up The Sun" and finished everything else I need to do, but there's no offer for training. Can anyone help?
At risk of sounding stupid...you did check the Azteca sun trainer in Three Points, right? And you do have a spare training point for it?

If you've done the quests, checked the right trainer and got the spare training point IDK why it's not offering you it. I'd drop support a message asking them to see if something has glitched out or if I've missing something. They'll be happy to help and they'll be able to either fix it or let you know what you need to do.

Contact support@wizard101.com
Let them know your username (not password), a brief outline of the issue, and the name of the wizard affected.

I hope this helps, let us know how you get on please

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Welcome to the Message Boards!

Remember, after satisfying the requirements, you must visit back the Sun School Trainer inside Three Points, Azteca to learn any available school spells that may have become available.

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Off topic but if you have another point to use, spend it on Primordial to make your healing currents better. At higher levels if there's 2 storms in a dungeon and no healer it's usually just a fight between two giants to see who's hitting, usually people check each other's stats etc. If you can get a good healing deck filled with currents & primordial you can take a backseat role and do the healing.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
Yes, make sure to do the quest in Three Points