Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't speak to Ravenwood Professors

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2011
I've noticed for a little while now that I can no longer talk to any of the professors in Ravenwood to learn new spells. I come up to them but I'm never given the option to click x to speak. All other entities that can be spoken to seem to work, I've only had this issue with these professors. If it helps to narrow down the issue, I can interact with Wethersfield and all of the trees. The professors inside the buildings seem to be the only ones affected. I'm not sure if this is due to a quest or a level (it's been happening since lvl 30-35, I am now 45) but I've seen other wizards that are higher levels inside the buildings so unless they're just chilling I doubt they're having this issue. Thanks for your time!

Administrator
sailrgal7 on Jul 25, 2019 wrote:
I've noticed for a little while now that I can no longer talk to any of the professors in Ravenwood to learn new spells. I come up to them but I'm never given the option to click x to speak. All other entities that can be spoken to seem to work, I've only had this issue with these professors. If it helps to narrow down the issue, I can interact with Wethersfield and all of the trees. The professors inside the buildings seem to be the only ones affected. I'm not sure if this is due to a quest or a level (it's been happening since lvl 30-35, I am now 45) but I've seen other wizards that are higher levels inside the buildings so unless they're just chilling I doubt they're having this issue. Thanks for your time!
Hmm, it's possible there is a quest that's getting in the way. What quests are you currently active on?