Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Section not ready error

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2018
so I’ve recently come back after a year long break and am trying to play with my old character it loads the home screen but when I click play. I get a message saying that area isn’t ready and to try back later. So is this an update problem or something. Also yes I repurchased a membership in case my character was in one of those areas but I’m not sure that’s the problem. It let me start a new character but I had already finished wizard city and would really like my old character to be playable. Has anyone else had this problem or know what’s causing it.

Administrator
fionaiceflame on Jul 16, 2019 wrote:
so I’ve recently come back after a year long break and am trying to play with my old character it loads the home screen but when I click play. I get a message saying that area isn’t ready and to try back later. So is this an update problem or something. Also yes I repurchased a membership in case my character was in one of those areas but I’m not sure that’s the problem. It let me start a new character but I had already finished wizard city and would really like my old character to be playable. Has anyone else had this problem or know what’s causing it.
Hi fionaiceflame, welcome back! Please wait a few more minutes and the area should load. It's updating all of the internal structures for your computer.