Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance PVP Without Loremaster?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 15, 2013
I am a level 110 balance wizard. After days upon days of Loremaster farming, matched with equally long attempts at crafting, I've just about given up on receiving the Loremaster spell. I know that it is a Balance wizard's most powerful PVP tool right now, but is there any way I can survive in 1v1 matches without it?

How can I build my deck or alter my strategy to succeed without the aid of Loremaster?

Explorer
May 28, 2012
Being a Lvl 110 Balance wizard, I do wonder if you have purchased the crafting spell from Grady-Avalon - The Wyrd - Dun Scaith (Level 70-85)-Recipes? Another question is do you garden? If you do, the sword ferns drop the Loremaster. Yes I know they take time to grow but look them up on the Wiki to see all they drop.

With PVP, that I’m sorry I can’t help you build your deck, maybe there is another out in the forums that may be able to help you. Good Luck. If you may need the tc to craft let me know I may have extra on my different accounts.