Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Packs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 03, 2015
I just spent $50 in crowns on he Ghulture's Hoard Pack. I got 1 hat, 1 robe, and the same boots 4 times. I did not get a mount or any other gear. This is incredibly unfair. How much money do I have to put in to get one of the ghulture mounts. I would rather have bought the mount for $50 than waste my time and money opening the packs.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Tywalk9821 on Jul 4, 2019 wrote:
I just spent $50 in crowns on he Ghulture's Hoard Pack. I got 1 hat, 1 robe, and the same boots 4 times. I did not get a mount or any other gear. This is incredibly unfair. How much money do I have to put in to get one of the ghulture mounts. I would rather have bought the mount for $50 than waste my time and money opening the packs.
As much as it takes apparently. It's seems a bit delusional that packs are made like lottery picks u either hit it or u don't. The chances of getting exactly what u want is literally random. Sometimes i get what i want on the first try sometimes i get in on the 10th but i learnt from past mistakes and only open 10 packs a day. Its not worth spending $50 bucs if ur not guarantee to get what u want.

Survivor
Sep 08, 2017
Regarding a disappointment in packs, I bought about 12 or so of the new Nimbari packs and was grossly disappointed. Got 2 of the same boots, one outfit and one pet. No mount, despite the tout that you have a 3x better chance of getting a mount. This was very disappointing.