Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

freebie gifts . . . no more???

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 08, 2015
Use to get free gifts from KingsIsle on holidays and the game anniversary and such, but ever since the new izard Launcher, I've seen non since Christmas and New Years. All I see on the new launcher are offers for sales and discounts that cost crowns. Of course, the new launcher is so annoying that I could be missing things . . . but I see no FREE gifts anymore at all. Is there a reason for this or is it my imagination?

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
cardorarla on Jul 2, 2019 wrote:
Use to get free gifts from KingsIsle on holidays and the game anniversary and such, but ever since the new izard Launcher, I've seen non since Christmas and New Years. All I see on the new launcher are offers for sales and discounts that cost crowns. Of course, the new launcher is so annoying that I could be missing things . . . but I see no FREE gifts anymore at all. Is there a reason for this or is it my imagination?
After every KingsIsle Live Spark gives a code to get a free gift.

Survivor
May 13, 2010
There was one code for a free ice deckathalon tower pack when the ice deckathalon was running, but it wasn't clearly advertised. Other than that, I can't think of any freebies either. The same goes for freebies on social media. For a couple years now, Kingisle has stopped giving away free codes on Twitter. I think more free codes would be something cool for them to implement again. Even if the items aren't crown shop items, I would certainly be more interested in checking the daily news again.