Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need help I've got a fire pet efreet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 11, 2013
I've got a pet efreet that I'm having a hard time getting it to learn a healing maycast can someone please tell me what kind of pet snacks to use to make it learn a maycast heal any help will be appreciated and thank you

Survivor
Nov 30, 2015
WhitewitchBobbyPau... on Jun 27, 2019 wrote:
I've got a pet efreet that I'm having a hard time getting it to learn a healing maycast can someone please tell me what kind of pet snacks to use to make it learn a maycast heal any help will be appreciated and thank you
Hi!
I personally think that using specific pet snacks to make them learn specific talents is completely a myth started by the community. If you want a may cast healing Efreet, you can always go look around in the hatching kiosk in Pet Pavilion and see if there are any pets with talents that you like. When you see one just simply hatch with it and hope that you get Efreet back. Then the Efreet you got from hatching with it, hatch it again with the exact same pet you hatched it the first time (just write down the name of the pet that you hatched it with), after a couple of hatches and getting Efreet back multiple times you should train it and it is likely it will learn a may cast heal. NB: This method of getting a pet you like is very expensive and is used by smart players that know how pets & hatching works, if you need gold and you are a Free To Play I suggest farming dungeons and selling the items you got in Bazaar.
I hope i was useful and have a nice day

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
WhitewitchBobbyPau... on Jun 27, 2019 wrote:
The snacks we feed our pets don't affect the talents they will learn. The snacks affect the number of trains it takes to level (according to the XP granted), and the stat bars it fills (strength, intellect, agility, will and power). The different stat bars affect the percentages we get for particular talents eg damages, resists, critical and block...but it does NOT affect which talent we will manifest.

To get a pet with healing talents you should hatch your pet with a pet that has healing talents manifested already. They will have a good chance of passing to the baby you make.

If you'd like help making a great pet let me know what kind of talents you'd like and we can meet in game to hatch until you get a good pet. If you'd like that just let me know what kind of talents you want (include school), your wizard name and your usual availability (include time zone). I'll get back to you with times I can meet during your availability