Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Medic jewels

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 13, 2008
So i've noticed that ster jewel plants drop a good have full of pet jewels like for instance proof, defy, boon, dealer and giver talents including accuracy, critical and block but why is it that the 8% incoming jewel (lively) is in it but not medic? - (8% outgoing) that makes no sense at all if we struggle to get this jewel we shouldn't have to struggle to get a jewel that isnt even in the drop table for it please kingsisle please add this jewel into the plants drop table its not easy at all farming this particular jewel.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
iouman2013 on Jun 27, 2019 wrote:
So i've noticed that ster jewel plants drop a good have full of pet jewels like for instance proof, defy, boon, dealer and giver talents including accuracy, critical and block but why is it that the 8% incoming jewel (lively) is in it but not medic? - (8% outgoing) that makes no sense at all if we struggle to get this jewel we shouldn't have to struggle to get a jewel that isnt even in the drop table for it please kingsisle please add this jewel into the plants drop table its not easy at all farming this particular jewel.

I'd love for Medic to be added to the star jewel blossom drops and also Mending Opals to the circle jewel blossom drops. Healers would appreciate it throughout the Spiral along with everyone they are healing! Everyone wins with these jewels being made available from the jewel blossom plants

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
Victoria FireHeart on Jun 27, 2019 wrote:
I'd love for Medic to be added to the star jewel blossom drops and also Mending Opals to the circle jewel blossom drops. Healers would appreciate it throughout the Spiral along with everyone they are healing! Everyone wins with these jewels being made available from the jewel blossom plants
I would absolutely love to to have circle jewel plants to have shiny mending opals in their drop table or at least be craftable idk why ki made the drops insanely hard to get them

Survivor
Jun 24, 2011
I agree with this completely. I also think the square jewel plants should have a drop table redo, the best I have seen on their drop list is +6 blocking opals on the wiki. I don't know if they drop stun resist, incoming healing, or defense opals (to my knowledge the best they drop is school-specific flat resist), but the drop chance is obviously way too low if they do. Tear jewel plants also should drop energy jewels for any level, not just for players that are level 15+. I could go on and on about jewel plant drops but I think those are the most needed ones, personally. Jewel plants are already ridiculously hard to obtain, especially in a large quantity. I don't understand why so many jewels that should be on their drop table just aren't there.

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
Brahm Cracker on Jun 30, 2019 wrote:
I agree with this completely. I also think the square jewel plants should have a drop table redo, the best I have seen on their drop list is +6 blocking opals on the wiki. I don't know if they drop stun resist, incoming healing, or defense opals (to my knowledge the best they drop is school-specific flat resist), but the drop chance is obviously way too low if they do. Tear jewel plants also should drop energy jewels for any level, not just for players that are level 15+. I could go on and on about jewel plant drops but I think those are the most needed ones, personally. Jewel plants are already ridiculously hard to obtain, especially in a large quantity. I don't understand why so many jewels that should be on their drop table just aren't there.
Exactly! A redo is sooooooo overdue for jewel plants ive heard people spend as much as 50k just for one jewel (doesnt matter which since you can get all of them over time with patience) and if people really are spending that much they should be able to drop all the types of jewels and such not a small fraction thats insane backwards especially for tear jewel plants those drop 5% fishing luck and 4+ energy jewel but only at a certain lvl if you are max they are impossible to get even with a 60+ stacked tear jewel plant garden sorry this post went from medic opals to the plants needing a massive redo but it does asap