Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is with this hatching luck?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 10, 2011
I have spent the past 2 weeks farming halfang for gold and then hatching over and over and over again to get a different pet. Yet, I keep getting the pet I already own back, I know it's luck, but what kind of luck is having 38 fire beetles? I have tried several pets from the kiosk and some from my own friends but it gets tiring when all I want is a pet for my death wizard. I wouldn't mind if those hatches went into crafting the pet into a good pet but why would a death wizard need a fire beetle?! It makes it even worse that my first hatch was my fire beetle and every hatch afterwards I keep getting it back. I don't want, in fact I don't NEED a fire beetle besides the one I have since it has good stats. Kingisle, what the heck is going on?

Survivor
Nov 30, 2015
GenerousElizabeth1... on Jun 24, 2019 wrote:
I have spent the past 2 weeks farming halfang for gold and then hatching over and over and over again to get a different pet. Yet, I keep getting the pet I already own back, I know it's luck, but what kind of luck is having 38 fire beetles? I have tried several pets from the kiosk and some from my own friends but it gets tiring when all I want is a pet for my death wizard. I wouldn't mind if those hatches went into crafting the pet into a good pet but why would a death wizard need a fire beetle?! It makes it even worse that my first hatch was my fire beetle and every hatch afterwards I keep getting it back. I don't want, in fact I don't NEED a fire beetle besides the one I have since it has good stats. Kingisle, what the heck is going on?
You should buy a creepy house and put all the Fire Beetles in one room, making it a secretive Fire Beetle cult, much like KKK or such. Looking forward for a screenshot if possible.