Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spells Throw Out

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2015
Why when I enter battle can I not toss an un needed card from my hand and draw from the sub deck? None of my wizards can toss out un needed cards from their hand when in battle this is NOT only frustrating but very very ANNOYING and why I am not even playing right now. All of my wizards are high level and this bug REALLY bugs me when I am in battle and say I have anti stun, sharp, sharp, anti-stun, tower shield, wand hit, and fairy. I might need to throw out fairy, anti stun, and tower shield for a chance at some blades and a good hit but am stuck going many rounds to find a blade and hit and either die or almost die. This is not cool and very stressful!

Fallon

P.S. Please hurry and fix this or I will be done playing.

Thanks

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Fallon1127 on Jun 24, 2019 wrote:
Why when I enter battle can I not toss an un needed card from my hand and draw from the sub deck? None of my wizards can toss out un needed cards from their hand when in battle this is NOT only frustrating but very very ANNOYING and why I am not even playing right now. All of my wizards are high level and this bug REALLY bugs me when I am in battle and say I have anti stun, sharp, sharp, anti-stun, tower shield, wand hit, and fairy. I might need to throw out fairy, anti stun, and tower shield for a chance at some blades and a good hit but am stuck going many rounds to find a blade and hit and either die or almost die. This is not cool and very stressful!

Fallon

P.S. Please hurry and fix this or I will be done playing.

Thanks
Are you sure you have Treasure Cards in your Sideboard? That might be part of the issue.

Survivor
Nov 28, 2012
Lookit Light on Jun 24, 2019 wrote:
Are you sure you have Treasure Cards in your Sideboard? That might be part of the issue.
i am having the same problem and i have treasure cards in my sideboard.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Lugh Ravencroft on Jul 1, 2019 wrote:
i am having the same problem and i have treasure cards in my sideboard.
Hmm, that I don't know. You two might want to contact Kingsisle's customer support page for this one.