Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seal of the Seven Seas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2014
I am trying to craft Seal of the Seven seas. I looked over other message boards and everyone says it should've been given to me. I checked and I don't have the recipe. Pierce Stanson told said "I will sell you the recipe and you can find the rest in Celestia or elsewhere". I don't have the recipe to craft it though. Any suggestions?

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
You buy the recipe directly from Pierce himself, if I'm not wrong. You just have to pay a little gold.

Defender
Mar 12, 2018
Onxy and Toby on Jun 24, 2019 wrote:
I am trying to craft Seal of the Seven seas. I looked over other message boards and everyone says it should've been given to me. I checked and I don't have the recipe. Pierce Stanson told said "I will sell you the recipe and you can find the rest in Celestia or elsewhere". I don't have the recipe to craft it though. Any suggestions?
If I were in your situation I would head over to Pierce in the Floating Islands one last time to make sure that he didn't have the recipe available in another tab for "purchase" like the dialogue suggests.

If this isn't an option, and you are sure you do not otherwise have it, there is definitely a bug or glitch happening. If that is the case you should reach out to Support@wizard101.com and they will get it all sorted out. I hope this helps!

When you do get this sorted out, here's an article to help you with this crafting quest:

https://www.ravenwoodacademy.com/crafting101-celestia-pt-1/ You can find more at Ravenwood Academy!