Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daily Assignments

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
After my fist wizard did a Daily Assignment quest, rewards did not double. I assume the double rewards is over? Yet why is it still advertised on the login page?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Patrick Ravenbane on Jun 19, 2019 wrote:
After my fist wizard did a Daily Assignment quest, rewards did not double. I assume the double rewards is over? Yet why is it still advertised on the login page?
Daily assignment rewards don't double. It advertises 'Member Benefit: Daily Assignment Rewards Bonus' because for the duration of the benefit the drop table is altered to award different items of higher value than usual. We don't get double the rewards but we do get superior loot and exclusive items.

I hope this helps and I hope you get excellent luck on drops!

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Victoria FireHeart on Jun 20, 2019 wrote:
Daily assignment rewards don't double. It advertises 'Member Benefit: Daily Assignment Rewards Bonus' because for the duration of the benefit the drop table is altered to award different items of higher value than usual. We don't get double the rewards but we do get superior loot and exclusive items.

I hope this helps and I hope you get excellent luck on drops!
We always get double on Daily Assignments periods for members.: Double gold, double arena tickets, double crowns and pet day timer doubled Mine doubled all this mounth.