Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Returning player

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 17, 2013
I've recently returned to Wizard101 after a few years and is hoping I could meat and add a few people who would be willing to help quest. I'm a level 52 Storm who is currently in Celestia and is finding it quite difficult taking on one of the bosses located in The Grotto, its unfortunately part of the storyline so I have no choice but to face him, being a Storm and questing solo is hard so any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Administrator
Hi Charles, welcome back! I see you've posted this in the Crafting section. I'm going to move it to the 'New Player' section to get it more attention. Obviously you're not a new player, but this section also is for those who haven't been playing in awhile and wish to reintroduce themselves.

Defender
Mar 12, 2018
CharlesJS1 on Jun 19, 2019 wrote:
I've recently returned to Wizard101 after a few years and is hoping I could meat and add a few people who would be willing to help quest. I'm a level 52 Storm who is currently in Celestia and is finding it quite difficult taking on one of the bosses located in The Grotto, its unfortunately part of the storyline so I have no choice but to face him, being a Storm and questing solo is hard so any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks.
Welcome back, Charles! Nice to meet you :). I'd be happy to add you and help you some on your adventurous. Feel free to post a True Friend code here.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2013
Hi, thanks for the reply. Thanks for the offering of your help questing, if your still up for it, my true friend code is:

UC62YKC9

Thanks

Defender
Mar 12, 2018
CharlesJS1 on Jun 20, 2019 wrote:
Hi, thanks for the reply. Thanks for the offering of your help questing, if your still up for it, my true friend code is:

UC62YKC9

Thanks
Expired, someone must have gotten it :(. If you're still wanting that help, the only thing we could try here is contacting myself through my official fan-site: https://www.ravenwoodacademy.com/ If you go to the "Connect" tab and then click "Contact us" the information is there :).

Survivor
Oct 17, 2013
Thanks Nathan, I’ll give it a visit and see what we can do

Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
The Nerf on death spell bad juju was too heavy 25% 25% defeat any application of using it in one v one and it being a 3pip spell, haha. 15% would allow you to use it six times before you died, it needs to be changed.