Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks gear on female

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 18, 2018
Hey this may be lame but I think the female version of this gear set should be better. On my character the mask covers her eyes and makes her look silly. waste of time grinding for this set if its going to look this bad :/

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
The Waterworks gear looks the same on both males and females. The style definitely isn't for everyone. If you want the gear's stats but don't like the look, you could always stitch the set to something else. That way, you could have the best of both worlds.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
To add to what Vanessa said, if you don't have crowns you can do free trivia on freekigames.com to earn up to 100 crowns a day. The answers can all be found online easily to make sure you get enough right. Stitching costs 100c per item so you can stitch the complete Waterworks set in 3 days, 4 if you want to stitch your wand as well

You might be able to earn some crowns through the earn crowns feature ingame as well. Adverts vary according to region but hopefully you'll get some to top it up a bit...it's worth a try if you don't have access to bought crowns

I hope this helps...good luck getting your waterworks gear (it's such good stats it can see you through to level 100).

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Victoria FireHeart on Jun 18, 2019 wrote:
To add to what Vanessa said, if you don't have crowns you can do free trivia on freekigames.com to earn up to 100 crowns a day. The answers can all be found online easily to make sure you get enough right. Stitching costs 100c per item so you can stitch the complete Waterworks set in 3 days, 4 if you want to stitch your wand as well

You might be able to earn some crowns through the earn crowns feature ingame as well. Adverts vary according to region but hopefully you'll get some to top it up a bit...it's worth a try if you don't have access to bought crowns

I hope this helps...good luck getting your waterworks gear (it's such good stats it can see you through to level 100).
Daily Assignments also give crowns every 5 days per wizard.