Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Struggling on the deckathalon event?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 12, 2017
you don’t necessarily need the opposite school spells to defeat stage 3 and 4. Here’s my Tip #1 of the death decklathon event: Grab death shields, Kraken, Do-Daga, Infalliable, Sprite and Minor blessing, and triage! These treasure cards will be enough to get you through stage 3 and 4, grab a meteor if you want too in case, use ice or death deck #4, or if you’re a max lvl character, use decks grabbed from The Rat or higher. Blossom or fairy in case of emergencies but careful you only got 30 mana. You can either use spells like meteor in stage 2, or use Kraken on each enemy, so spam shields then kraken, triage too if they cast poison, In stage 4 since they have lots of health I recommend do-daga tc, or if not then stormzilla. I was told by someone in the top 10 if you want to get the most points, Stick with only the first boss in stage 4, with storm blade, trap then a kraken one kill then leave and come back as if you’re farming him, or do the entire dungeon of stage 3 each time. I highly recommend a pet with all maycast talents, so if you have a pet with maycast heals, 2 or 3 of them, with a maycast infallible and fortify then there’s your perfect universal deckathalon pet