Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for strategy on how to use burning rampage

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2013
Hello all I have a level 104 pyromancer that was recently helping a friend farm for burning rampage. Well on the third time, I got it! I wasn't even trying to lol. Well apparently everybody was saying that it's extremely good in pvp, however I don't understand how. I have an exalted myth amulet so would something like this be good?: Use shrike, then rampage, follow up with potent feint, then shatter, and boom. That's the best way I could see it working, which I guess is pretty good, but seems like it could easily be countered with a triage treasure card. Any tips would be much appreciated, thanks!

Marcus Stormblood, level 104

Gabriel Liferunner, level 126

Marcus Stormsword, level 84

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Welcome, gankninja!

I think your current idea is the best one. Then again, I'm not a PvP person...

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
I think what you want to do is first have traps on your opponent. Like the beetle spell that puts on three traps

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Liam Swiftwalker on Jun 25, 2019 wrote:
I think what you want to do is first have traps on your opponent. Like the beetle spell that puts on three traps
Mean while where looking for strategies on how to NERF burning rampage . This spell doesn't require any strategy when going first, simply blade to your hearts content and cast it then watch your opponent cry in agony and madness.