Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cluttered Quest Log

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
The Quest Journal tab needs reworked.

The quests don't go in any particular order Other than the MAIN quest line is first with a Star in the top corners.

I would love to see where each world has quest tabs, with a yellow color or something. They can be on the opposite side of the Journal tabs that are used to go between the different sections.

The quests already have tags, I'm sure behind the scenes, it would be easy to just add new sections that add the quests with specific tags into that area.

There could also be a "Main" tab/section that shows all the main quest lines (the ones that appear with stars).
Fishing quests/Prospector/Elaine/etc... could also be options, but those could appear in the specific worlds.

The "Search for local/close quests" button could be located on the page in the top instead of in the tabs/sections themselves.

Sometimes we want to see what the quest is and then find out there's no way to back out of the conversation or deny it and are forced to accept it. Leaving us with 10+quests at any given time. Searching for the specific quests in the current world would make it a better design as well as organized.

Administrator
Dear Ofelia on Jun 8, 2019 wrote:
The Quest Journal tab needs reworked.

The quests don't go in any particular order Other than the MAIN quest line is first with a Star in the top corners.

I would love to see where each world has quest tabs, with a yellow color or something. They can be on the opposite side of the Journal tabs that are used to go between the different sections.

The quests already have tags, I'm sure behind the scenes, it would be easy to just add new sections that add the quests with specific tags into that area.

There could also be a "Main" tab/section that shows all the main quest lines (the ones that appear with stars).
Fishing quests/Prospector/Elaine/etc... could also be options, but those could appear in the specific worlds.

The "Search for local/close quests" button could be located on the page in the top instead of in the tabs/sections themselves.

Sometimes we want to see what the quest is and then find out there's no way to back out of the conversation or deny it and are forced to accept it. Leaving us with 10+quests at any given time. Searching for the specific quests in the current world would make it a better design as well as organized.
These are some great ideas for sorting the quest journal. I'll pass it along to our team. Thanks!