Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How I focus on rank pvp

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 14, 2017
Hi you might not agree how i start doing rank pvp but it how i get better.

1. I focus on trying to get to commander robe if i don't get that I get veteran robe first for the power pips chance.
2. I keep on trying and then sometimes i get the ring from Diego sales to help me defend against stun just incase i don't get my stun block up fast enough.
3. I train conviction for lower lvl critical wizard and also it helps not getting stunned.
4. once i have veteran robe and boots and the ring from Diego and also the conviction I do a lot better once i have those.
5. I also got helped by commander and warlords to help me finish to get commander robe.
6. after i get commander robe I do more 1vs1 rank pvp matches.

Now you know why I focus on commander robe first.

I don't just stop doing rank pvp

Samantha Max

P;S:
Sorry if you where confuse and got really mad on a different post i did before.

Just so you know I don't quit doing rank pvp at all i will keep on doing it and ice is harder for me to do then any other wizard i played on.

So please just try to help me out okay.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Barbie934m on Jun 7, 2019 wrote:
Hi you might not agree how i start doing rank pvp but it how i get better.

1. I focus on trying to get to commander robe if i don't get that I get veteran robe first for the power pips chance.
2. I keep on trying and then sometimes i get the ring from Diego sales to help me defend against stun just incase i don't get my stun block up fast enough.
3. I train conviction for lower lvl critical wizard and also it helps not getting stunned.
4. once i have veteran robe and boots and the ring from Diego and also the conviction I do a lot better once i have those.
5. I also got helped by commander and warlords to help me finish to get commander robe.
6. after i get commander robe I do more 1vs1 rank pvp matches.

Now you know why I focus on commander robe first.

I don't just stop doing rank pvp

Samantha Max

P;S:
Sorry if you where confuse and got really mad on a different post i did before.

Just so you know I don't quit doing rank pvp at all i will keep on doing it and ice is harder for me to do then any other wizard i played on.

So please just try to help me out okay.
Ah so this is advice for low level pvp i see well good for you and i do hope you make it to warlord one day.

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
angellifeheart on Jul 3, 2019 wrote:
Ah so this is advice for low level pvp i see well good for you and i do hope you make it to warlord one day.
Took you awhile to see this post.

I know someone doesn't like how I focus on rank pvp but it how I know how to focus on it.

to be honest ice pvp I'm not good at it for one thing because it my first time using ice in rank pvp,

I already got a myth wizard with all veteran gear hat robe boots.

Ice is way to different for me to handle and triage is hard to find in bazaar and I don't have all the plants spell on her yet.

Samantha Max before she got there she asked for help but everyone ignores her in pvp lobby.

So how do I get someone to trade with her?

she does have a rare card myth forest lord spell on her but only one right now.