Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The contractors in Olde Town

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2015
Hey guys, next time your passing through Olde Town on your way to Triton Avenue, turn your audio back on and listen in to what Renee Wolften and her two companions are saying. Sounds to me like their fourth contractor friend has run into a spot of trouble with that hole in the wall they're always starring at.

Either I'm just paranoid... or I smell something serious coming up. A new dungeon, maybe? A new sub area? Only time ( or the KI higher ups if they feel like being generous ) will tell.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
They have been calling/shouting down that hole for what seems like months now.

But, as you mentioned, the possibilities here are endless.

I'm thinking the plot may involve us rescuing this missing fourth person or something along that line.

We'll see.

It's also a bit exciting.

We've gotten no new clues/hints towards this though. Possibly one is overdue.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2016
I think that the pestilence the thing that made bartleby sick got into his roots through that tunnel you wont know about this unless you are in the third ark or watched a video i watched a video

wolf thunderstaff lvl 88

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Scot S on Jun 7, 2019 wrote:
Hey guys, next time your passing through Olde Town on your way to Triton Avenue, turn your audio back on and listen in to what Renee Wolften and her two companions are saying. Sounds to me like their fourth contractor friend has run into a spot of trouble with that hole in the wall they're always starring at.

Either I'm just paranoid... or I smell something serious coming up. A new dungeon, maybe? A new sub area? Only time ( or the KI higher ups if they feel like being generous ) will tell.
I think new Dungeon! Like the Four Dungeons! Except there's gonna be a fifth!