Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Prepaid card not working

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
My sister bought a $20 prepaid card from Meijer and it will not work. The code on the back was not scratched off before purchase and we have checked the code multiple times to make verify each letter/number is correct. I have tried to enter it on her account as well as mine, but it will not work. I have no idea what to do, as I have never had this happen before.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
kristendragonhunte... on Jun 4, 2019 wrote:
My sister bought a $20 prepaid card from Meijer and it will not work. The code on the back was not scratched off before purchase and we have checked the code multiple times to make verify each letter/number is correct. I have tried to enter it on her account as well as mine, but it will not work. I have no idea what to do, as I have never had this happen before.
Contact Support@wizard101.com from the email associated with the account you want it on, or through the website while logged in to the account you want it on.

Very occasionally there can be an issue with the code not working and support will be able to check what is happening and make sure you get what you bought.

After contacting support you will get an automated message letting you know they have received you message - this is not their response, it's letting you know your message was received and in the queue to be looked into

Make sure to give as much info as possible in your first message and keep your eyes open for any email from them (check spam too) just in case they need extra info.

I'd include:

username (not password) for the account you want to redeem the card on
Details of the card - what it is for, how much it cost, where you got it from etc
Maybe proof of purchase too if you have it

Just add a few lines explaining you tried to redeem it and it's not working. Ask them to look into it for you and add the items for you. If there is an option for crowns or membership make sure to let them know which you would like

They may take a little while to deal with it so please be patient, it can take a day or two, sometimes a wee bit longer when they have events, weekends, holidays etc. Support are brilliant so please don't worry, they will sort it for you! Let us know how you get on

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
This sounds like an issue for support.

What I hence suggest you do is take a snapshot of the issue (Prepaid Card) coupled with an explanation of the issue just as how you outlined here.

Just for clarity, ensure the code and the security code as well is correct.

KI's email:

support@wizard101.com