Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not getting Baldur's intro quest to Grizzleheim,

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2013
I'm at least level 5, and have completed Wizard City. As far as I know the only thing needed to start the quest is to be level 5. I have gone to Baldur, Ambrose, and Zeke to no avail. I even tried using quest finder to trigger it, as one post recommended. It did not work. This will lead to bigger problems, like not being to do Wintertusk, and consequently, not being able to get those extra spells. At this point I'm 100% percent sure it's a bug. I need this to be addressed ASAP so that I may continue, thanks!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
The quest was recently removed from the questline.

So, now, you will go straight into Grizzleheim at level 20 instead of being introduced there at level 5.

See Sparck's post about this for more details:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/quests-bear-market-and-trade-voyage-8ad6a4246abaa79a016ad678c5a15637?page=1

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
GankNinja on May 30, 2019 wrote:
I'm at least level 5, and have completed Wizard City. As far as I know the only thing needed to start the quest is to be level 5. I have gone to Baldur, Ambrose, and Zeke to no avail. I even tried using quest finder to trigger it, as one post recommended. It did not work. This will lead to bigger problems, like not being to do Wintertusk, and consequently, not being able to get those extra spells. At this point I'm 100% percent sure it's a bug. I need this to be addressed ASAP so that I may continue, thanks!
That quest was removed in the latest update, and is no longer required to access Grizzleheim. Kind of sad, really.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
It's not a bug, KI has removed Baldur Goldpaws quest "The Bear Market".

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Hello,

This quest has been recently removed and can no longer be given to the player. Check the headmaster’s announcements. Here