Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

rank 6 snacks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2013
Can I get a list of rank 6 ice meal snacks? My pet is ice and I need some good snacks that are easy to get. And if you know any I would appreciate knowing where to find/get them. Thanks!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
CoriIceGem on May 19, 2019 wrote:
Can I get a list of rank 6 ice meal snacks? My pet is ice and I need some good snacks that are easy to get. And if you know any I would appreciate knowing where to find/get them. Thanks!
Hiya Cori

Our pets can 'like' or 'love' specific snacks. This adds 1 (if liked) or 2 (loved) extra XP to the total. It can not influence the talents that will manifest, they are 'set' at hatch. When we hatch a pet it is already determined what talents from his pool will manifest and the order they will manifest. There is nothing we can do to change it.

I suspect the snacks you're seeking is because you've maybe misunderstood or been misinformed about the training process. You can buy rank 7 snacks worth 10XP (eg shanta pudding and Dr Jalapeno) which would serve you better! Shanta Pudding is even an ice snack so your pet might get an extra 1 or 2 XP from it

When training pets it is fastest and uses least energy when we use the biggest snacks. I trained one of my first pets to max on Nettle Roots (+3XP) because she 'loved' them lol. Oh wow, I so thought she would do better with more love and wanted her to be happy!

Well, I learned that actually they can be trained on any snack, so use your biggest (especially for higher levels of training that use a lot of energy). If you'd like some help getting higher level snacks let me know your level and max energy. We can work out gardening or farming from there

I'm also happy to help you make a nice ice pet if you'd like

Just in case you don't want help and I'm also wrong about your reasons for wanting them...here is a link to the rank 6 snacks. It shows all the ways to get them

Explorer
May 28, 2012
You can find out information for most anything on the Wizard 101 Central Wiki. On the left side you have different items to search. Look for the one stated pets, by hovering over the pop out will show different items, click on the snacks. On that page you can find different subcategories. Searching by first rank then class should help you narrow down the list better. There is also ways on the site to help you locate how to get the necessary snacks.

I do hope this helps you in finding the snacks for your training.