Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Elaine Dance Emote Bugged

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Hello, I just completed the tiers to receive the Elaine Dance Emote and redeemed it on my character and it doesn't show anywhere. I can't activate it via the emote/menu chat option (doesn't appear as member or premium emote) also I can't set it as my Victory Dance Emote (I really would like to do that).

Also, I think that purchased emotes should be for EACH CHARACTER as opposed to just one.

Just FYI

Administrator
exp613 on May 16, 2019 wrote:
Hello, I just completed the tiers to receive the Elaine Dance Emote and redeemed it on my character and it doesn't show anywhere. I can't activate it via the emote/menu chat option (doesn't appear as member or premium emote) also I can't set it as my Victory Dance Emote (I really would like to do that).

Also, I think that purchased emotes should be for EACH CHARACTER as opposed to just one.

Just FYI
We're aware of a display issue and are working on a hotfix. If we can confirm the fix, target is to get it out tonight at the usual maintenance window.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015

Just FYI
So wait, they added an obtainable dance? Never seen one of those before!

Delver
Apr 16, 2014

Just FYI
Yes I am having the same problem. Thx for checking into it. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014

Just FYI
It's great news it's being patched. I agree with you that it should be account wide!