Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help Needed!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 10, 2013
Normally I stack my plants so they fit within one ring, but without thinking I planted all 35 or so of my Couch Potatoes in an arrangement that I can't fully tend to in one go. This has resulted in my plants continuously wilting because I am unable to tend to all the plants needs, even with full energy. Is there any way I can still retain the seeds in order to replant the Couch Potatoes in a stack? Any help is appreciated.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
You are going to have to wait for them to elder to keep the seeds.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
JoshStormWiz on May 15, 2019 wrote:
Normally I stack my plants so they fit within one ring, but without thinking I planted all 35 or so of my Couch Potatoes in an arrangement that I can't fully tend to in one go. This has resulted in my plants continuously wilting because I am unable to tend to all the plants needs, even with full energy. Is there any way I can still retain the seeds in order to replant the Couch Potatoes in a stack? Any help is appreciated.
Oh no!

How is the arrangement failing? Did they plant in other empty plots around the garden so you don't have enough energy for them all separately or is it the stack that is faulty so your spells are not hitting all needs? (or something else?)

Would using full area spells like flood and flute symphony solve it?
Is it about energy? Can you manage to get an energy elixir to get them to mature-elder stage then leave them to elder? Maybe trigger part of them to mature-elder, wait for elder then see to the other half that has wilted?

I'm so sorry I don't know how to fix it without seeing it or knowing exactly what's gone wrong. If you want to meet in game I can come and see them and we can solve it together if you want? I'm happy to help get them back on track and save your seeds! If you want help just let me know your name and some days/times you'll be available to meet (include time zone) and I'll come and help get them fixed!

PS. It will take a while due to moderation times so if you want to meet avoid going to the garden with your potatoes for now. They only trigger needs or to the next stage by visiting them (eg it takes 2 visits without seeing to all needs before a plant dies - 1 to go to wilted and a 2nd to go from wilt-dead).

Explorer
Apr 10, 2013
Victoria FireHeart on May 17, 2019 wrote:
Oh no!

How is the arrangement failing? Did they plant in other empty plots around the garden so you don't have enough energy for them all separately or is it the stack that is faulty so your spells are not hitting all needs? (or something else?)

Would using full area spells like flood and flute symphony solve it?
Is it about energy? Can you manage to get an energy elixir to get them to mature-elder stage then leave them to elder? Maybe trigger part of them to mature-elder, wait for elder then see to the other half that has wilted?

I'm so sorry I don't know how to fix it without seeing it or knowing exactly what's gone wrong. If you want to meet in game I can come and see them and we can solve it together if you want? I'm happy to help get them back on track and save your seeds! If you want help just let me know your name and some days/times you'll be available to meet (include time zone) and I'll come and help get them fixed!

PS. It will take a while due to moderation times so if you want to meet avoid going to the garden with your potatoes for now. They only trigger needs or to the next stage by visiting them (eg it takes 2 visits without seeing to all needs before a plant dies - 1 to go to wilted and a 2nd to go from wilt-dead).
Sorry for taking so long to respond! I appreciate the offer for help, it was very kind of you. Fortunately, I managed to resolve my problem with the help of a few of my friends.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
JoshStormWiz on May 24, 2019 wrote:
Sorry for taking so long to respond! I appreciate the offer for help, it was very kind of you. Fortunately, I managed to resolve my problem with the help of a few of my friends.
All good! I'm glad you got it sorted and hope you saved all your seeds

A big thanks to your friends for helping you too - they saved me a few energy elixirs as well as your potatoes!