Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

news on the deckathalon events?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2012
Hi everyone! I'm excited to see the deckathalon added in the most recent update Anyone know when the first one is scheduled to start in May?

Best,
Cassandra Head 44

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
On the login screen, it seems that the event is slated to begin "soon."

I'm guessing that this "soon" could be as imminent as this weekend.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I'm really excited too...I have a feeling it is going to be a ton of fun and KI have worked out a lot of the potential issues through test realm and discussion. It's going to be fun to jump in and see how well (or badly) my little wizards can cope with noob pips, no reshuffling to replenish used spells, and only using TC! I also have the feeling I will need A LOT of attempts hahaha

Explorer
Jun 01, 2014
A bit funny, it did went live yes, and it ends may 19, but the issue is that your treasure cards wont show up at all during battles, and this happens in stage 2. So the best thing to do is continue 1

Survivor
Jun 20, 2013
why can't we use enchanted treasure cards on live realm for the decathlon event?

I enchanted heaps of death low cards and cannot used them in the decathlon event, it wont let me use any expect if its a normal treasure card. they were enchanted by monstrous and giant and gargantuan in treasure cards.

someone said we could enchanted but I think it might have be on the test realm.

from Blaine wild

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
morgs2010 on May 15, 2019 wrote:
why can't we use enchanted treasure cards on live realm for the decathlon event?

I enchanted heaps of death low cards and cannot used them in the decathlon event, it wont let me use any expect if its a normal treasure card. they were enchanted by monstrous and giant and gargantuan in treasure cards.

someone said we could enchanted but I think it might have be on the test realm.

from Blaine wild
One of the reasons why enchanted treasures are banned from the event is to ensure objectivity and fairness throughout the competition.

This way, everyone is on the same level playing field (regardless of level or school).

If enchanted cards were allowed, then, of course, those with access to the various sun etc treasures would have a much easier time with the tower as opposed to those who do not which creates an unfair advantage.

Mutated treasures are also barred from the event.