Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which Skeleton Key Room is which?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
Empyrea now has two Skeleton Key bosses, and they both have the same name in Team Up. Can you change one of their names so that we can tell which key boss is which in the Team Up kiosk?

Administrator
Torpzun26 on Apr 30, 2019 wrote:
Empyrea now has two Skeleton Key bosses, and they both have the same name in Team Up. Can you change one of their names so that we can tell which key boss is which in the Team Up kiosk?
Someone else suggested this earlier today, sounds like a solid idea to me. I'll let the team know what you are suggesting!

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
While you're at it, do something about there being two instances in Khrysalis named "Eclipse Tower". I vote that the one that comes first in the quest line should be named "Waxing Passage" and the second one "Waning Passage".

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Sparck on May 2, 2019 wrote:
Someone else suggested this earlier today, sounds like a solid idea to me. I'll let the team know what you are suggesting!
Yeah. It is going to be baffling to figure out whose Skeleton Key dungeon it is in each world when more are added. Having different names across the Skeleton Key bosses' dungeons to branch them out in the Team Kiosk will really help out.