Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Illumination in houses and during quests

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
I wish I could use floor lamps or candles to brighten up rooms in my darker houses. There is no point decorating a house if I can't see anything anyway.

I also have a hard time navigating during questing sometimes. Couldn't I at least have a flashlight, or a glow bug to illuminate the path so I am not just stumbling around in the dark?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Liam Swiftwalker on Apr 21, 2019 wrote:
I wish I could use floor lamps or candles to brighten up rooms in my darker houses. There is no point decorating a house if I can't see anything anyway.

I also have a hard time navigating during questing sometimes. Couldn't I at least have a flashlight, or a glow bug to illuminate the path so I am not just stumbling around in the dark?
I'd really like it if candles etc affected the lighting in the room. It would be cool if they could be switched on and off too - my wizard would love to be able to go around lighting the candles and then blowing them out before leaving

I like your idea of a friendly glowbug zipping around us as we travel too. That would be very cute and create a really nice effect with the light and ambiance around us. It would look awesome, especially in some of the darker creepier worlds/areas