Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help Me Please

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 30, 2019
I just got a krokopatra exhalted duel and I am not good enough to beat them could 2 other people help me beat them? Thanks

Blaze WyrmShade Lvl 23 and William GoldCoin Lvl 23

Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
Hi HaloMaster715, so depending on your level it will be difficult either way. The exalted duels are lvl 100+ duels that can be very challenging for players who are not that level. If you don't have a lvl 100 wizard, then it is best to save those dungeons until you reached that lvl. It will be difficult even for higher levels to heal you since those bosses are tough if you aren't the necessary lvl for that dungeon. Now if you have a Master's duel that is lvl 40 and the next step up from that I believe are lvl 80 dungeons. If you need help for these dungeons, especially the exhalted dungeons, I found it easy to find people in the Commons or at Darkmoor to help.

Hope this helps!

Chris Thundercloud 130

Defender
May 30, 2010
HaloMaster715 on Apr 14, 2019 wrote:
I just got a krokopatra exhalted duel and I am not good enough to beat them could 2 other people help me beat them? Thanks

Blaze WyrmShade Lvl 23 and William GoldCoin Lvl 23
First of all, Do not do an exhalted duel if you are level 23. Second of all this should be in the commons since this is not anything about Empyrea.

Do not worry about this duel until you are about level 100. These duels are very very hard for newer players. (Even though Krok is the easiest Exalted one).

HaloMaster, what you should be worry about is doing Zeus in a few levels (When you are level 30 you have access to MO) MO is the one of the best gear for level 30 players. This gear can work until level 60 when you can do waterworks (more people do it) or House of Scales (has more defense or something). The gear can be workable until 100 when you should be getting Darkmoor, Krok from duels, and Rattlebones from duels. The 130 is option for gear but if you can only get 100 gear it is still good.

(Please remember just because we can buy it does not mean you need to do it now