Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sell to Bazzaar for profit?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 13, 2017
Hello! I am a Grandmaster Crafter and i wanted to know if there is a way to make profit from the Bazzaar by selling the items i craft!
Thank u in advance!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Loubounis on Apr 9, 2019 wrote:
Hello! I am a Grandmaster Crafter and i wanted to know if there is a way to make profit from the Bazzaar by selling the items i craft!
Thank u in advance!
The profit of crafting in W101 is having the items or gaining rank through the quests to craft especially cool/useful things (eg gear and spells). There is no gold value profit though. You will almost certainly spend more on reagents than you get for selling the item and if the reagents were picked up or dropped freely they will still give you more gold from selling them as they are rather than crafting them into something better....not that I'd sell reagents other than the ones from my plants that end up hitting the limit! Hoard reagents!

Was your post more a thought about crafting or are you looking for other ways to get gold? Let us know and we'll help with ideas you can try

I hope this helps!