Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good Rings replacement for a level 72 Ice Wizard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2010
Hello. I am currently level 72 in Zafaria looking to replace the ring Ring of the Wolf Warrior which gives 5% Damage, 17% Incoming and 15% outgoing healing alongside 304 health. I am looking for a Ring that gives the damage as I am in need of it, incoming healing and powerpip chance, so far the rings in the bazaar doesn't look to great and I have no clue where to look for good ring recipes or boss drops.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2017
Hello, if you are a questing person you should wait till you hit lvl 90 for alpha and omega ring dropped by gladiator at mount olympus if you are a pvp type of person try getting the duelist ring.

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
TheFrozenSharpshoo... on Apr 7, 2019 wrote:
Hello. I am currently level 72 in Zafaria looking to replace the ring Ring of the Wolf Warrior which gives 5% Damage, 17% Incoming and 15% outgoing healing alongside 304 health. I am looking for a Ring that gives the damage as I am in need of it, incoming healing and powerpip chance, so far the rings in the bazaar doesn't look to great and I have no clue where to look for good ring recipes or boss drops.
go to grizzlehiem, wintertusk in austriland/vestriland (one of those two) there should be a bear along a path that will sell recipes for three different rings. its up to you to decide which is best because they are all debatable.