Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rings of Apotheosis bug please help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2013
I have been procrastinating on doing this crafting quest in Wizard City, I am now level 82 and realized the importance of crafting wintertusk gear if ww gear is not being cooperative, but for some reason I can't make another Ring of Apotheosis as it has dissapeared from my recipe's and the vendor doesn't sell the recipe anymore. I don't know what to do and I would love to get more crafting levels but it appears I am very stuck. Anyone know what to do?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
drag0nR1der445 on Apr 6, 2019 wrote:
I have been procrastinating on doing this crafting quest in Wizard City, I am now level 82 and realized the importance of crafting wintertusk gear if ww gear is not being cooperative, but for some reason I can't make another Ring of Apotheosis as it has dissapeared from my recipe's and the vendor doesn't sell the recipe anymore. I don't know what to do and I would love to get more crafting levels but it appears I am very stuck. Anyone know what to do?
A couple of things to check:

The recipe is sold by Balthazar Dragonthorn in the Athenium.

You must use an equipment crafting station to craft the Ring of Apotheosis. If you approach the wrong crafting table it will not show you the recipe even though you own it. If you do not own an equipment crafting station you can buy them from Ea'Rik, Nessa Lightblade, Neville Cobblestone or Zhi Lan for 1500 gold.

If you try these and the recipe is still not showing drop a message to support@wizard101.com (you can do this through the website too) and explain the issue. You'll get an automated response to your email so you know they have received your message, this is not their response to your ticket. You will get a response in 1-2 days, sometimes it can take a little longer (eg weekends or events) and sometimes it is super speedy...just be patient if it takes a wee while!

I suspect you're probably trying to use the wrong crafting station and hope this solves your issue...if not, good luck, support will magic it right for you! Let us know how you get on. Happy crafting!

Survivor
Oct 14, 2018
The Rings is made on the Equipment Crafting Station, not the Basic Crafting Station. The wizard 101 wiki has losta helpful info.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Also,

Remember that after crafting the rings using the Equipment Crafting Station they must be in your backpack upon turning in the quest to the crafter (Balthazar Dragonthorn).

Not bought from Bazaar (don't sell them by accident without turning the quest in).