Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please Return the Hawk Rider Bundle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2011
Hello Kingsisle!

I saw the stuff that my friend had gotten from the HawkRider Bundle and I want it soooooo bad! I understand it is retired, but I love everything about from the gear set to the mount!

I live in Canada, so I don't think it was ever available in any stores outside of the United States

Is there anyway we can have this bundle available online pretty please? Or perhaps we can have the gear sets and mount separately available in the Crown Shop?

Thank you thank you thank you!

- Noah SilverBlade

Explorer
Mar 28, 2019
Mocha Choca Latte on Apr 4, 2019 wrote:
Hello Kingsisle!

I saw the stuff that my friend had gotten from the HawkRider Bundle and I want it soooooo bad! I understand it is retired, but I love everything about from the gear set to the mount!

I live in Canada, so I don't think it was ever available in any stores outside of the United States

Is there anyway we can have this bundle available online pretty please? Or perhaps we can have the gear sets and mount separately available in the Crown Shop?

Thank you thank you thank you!

- Noah SilverBlade
IIRC, there's an event from time to time known as Throwback Thursday, where they bring back retired items, including promotional housing. It's why the Massive Fantasy Palace is still findable during castle tours. I doubt there are many players at all left who got it during the initial run.

Survivor
May 21, 2011
Tefnut0fHoney on Apr 6, 2019 wrote:
IIRC, there's an event from time to time known as Throwback Thursday, where they bring back retired items, including promotional housing. It's why the Massive Fantasy Palace is still findable during castle tours. I doubt there are many players at all left who got it during the initial run.
I hope you're right and they decide to do another one sometime soon.
I've seen over 5 other wizards roaming the spiral just this week with the hawkrider gear and each time I start getting more and more anxious that it may really be retired for good.

Appreciate this information!

- Noah SilverBlade