Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Are houseguests expended when you battle them?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 28, 2019
I'm wanting to use house guests for decoration, but if I can battle them without using them up, i'd definitely also use them for some for-fun battles in my home. currently im saving up my gold for an Extract Mander spell so i can get myself some Mander servants to wander my desert villa.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
You can't fight your house guests, but you can put Summon Treasure Cards in your Monstrodome and fight them there.

If you do this, you will not be able to retrieve them after putting them in, but you are allowed to fight them as many times as you want.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Tefnut0fHoney on Apr 4, 2019 wrote:
I'm wanting to use house guests for decoration, but if I can battle them without using them up, i'd definitely also use them for some for-fun battles in my home. currently im saving up my gold for an Extract Mander spell so i can get myself some Mander servants to wander my desert villa.
Oooh sounds like a cool project!

We can't actually battle house guests, to battle them we have to make a summon card. To battle them in your home you will need to buy or craft a monstrodome. Place your summon cards into it and then you can battle them over and over! The card is destroyed when you remove it from the monstrodome, but while it is in there it can be battled as much as you like

Click here for the monstrodome recipe, it is available from Felicia Worthington in Regent's Square, Marleybone.

I hope this helps, happy animus collecting!