Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What traits would you recommend trying to hatch?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 28, 2019
I have a Tailstorm Pantera, and while I love it, I'm sure later on, I'll want to optimize its skills for combat. Currently its at adult, and given it's first generation, It's given me Critical Striker and Stormclaw. Both have seen a lot of use, but with my luck, the three next abilities it will give me will be utter garbage.

What abilities would be best to synergize with these, and what partners would you recommend most to get them? Preferably pets I can choose from the Kiosk, though if i have to raise them myself, i can also do that.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Tefnut0fHoney on Apr 3, 2019 wrote:
I have a Tailstorm Pantera, and while I love it, I'm sure later on, I'll want to optimize its skills for combat. Currently its at adult, and given it's first generation, It's given me Critical Striker and Stormclaw. Both have seen a lot of use, but with my luck, the three next abilities it will give me will be utter garbage.

What abilities would be best to synergize with these, and what partners would you recommend most to get them? Preferably pets I can choose from the Kiosk, though if i have to raise them myself, i can also do that.
Halt the training!

You're right, taking it further will likely be disappointing. Hatching is definitely the best option

Your current pool (first generation Tailstorm Pantera) is:

Extra Mana
Storm Shot
Storm Claw
Pain Giver
Critical Striker
Add Health
Dogged
Cheeky
Hearty
Storm Dealer

Your base stats are:

Strength 210
Intellect 195
Agility 205
Will 165
Power 190

Even if you got extremely lucky and manifested Storm Dealer and Pain Giver they will be low percentages due to the low base stats.

What I recommend is looking for a high stat pet that gives a single storm blade with storm dealer, pain giver, storm giver, proof and either another damage or a maycast heal.

What level is your storm wizard? If they are high level they might prefer a damage and critical mix to compliment their overall stats.

Let me know what you think and what you might like if you would like more advice or for me to choose some of my pets for you to hatch with. I'm happy to help you achieve your pet goals and happy to share any of my pets

Explorer
Mar 28, 2019
I'm balance, secondarying into storm, actually. but I'm currently level 28 and will probably be level 30 in no time at all. I currently have no gold for hatching, but some time i may have to discuss it with you in the later game. I actually hatched my pantera once (with a brown recluse from the kiosk, because i wanted the spider), and the resulting child, while another Pantera, is better than the parent in ltierally every way, though i stil want to manifest Stormclaw and the crit boost, which im sure will happen very rarely (Im sure theyre not optimal, but I like em)