Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hair colors

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 17, 2009
KI any word on when the hair you buy in the crown shop will be the same color on your wizard that it was in the crown shop? I'm particulary talking about the red, but I know some of the other colors have similiar problems. Red becomes a hideous orange color in game.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
mittensk on Mar 26, 2017 wrote:
KI any word on when the hair you buy in the crown shop will be the same color on your wizard that it was in the crown shop? I'm particulary talking about the red, but I know some of the other colors have similiar problems. Red becomes a hideous orange color in game.
oh god, that orange... i bought one of the hairstyles for my myth wizard (who has red hair) in the crown shop and it's the colour of electric neon cheetos.

(he's waaaayyy too embarrassed to wear it, and i can't say i blame him)

-von

Defender
Apr 18, 2014
Dr Von on Mar 29, 2017 wrote:
oh god, that orange... i bought one of the hairstyles for my myth wizard (who has red hair) in the crown shop and it's the colour of electric neon cheetos.

(he's waaaayyy too embarrassed to wear it, and i can't say i blame him)

-von
This reply made my day. Electric neon cheetos. Oh my.
In all reality, I hate how the color changes. There are many cosmetic issues with this, especially with the boy's haircuts that look like they are covering the brain and are not realistic. The cha-cha just looks like an abnormal growth from my wizards head, but that's just me.