Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

guys this is a great idea srsly

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
Make 24601 a common number combo in Catch-A-Key

where my theater nerds at

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Delver
Mar 10, 2015
Uh 1) not in the right side of the forums should be in discussion 2) not sure if your trolling as it does not help wizard101 at all. PS its 2017 I don't think any one watches theatre any more most of the wizard players are like 8-40

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
Lukeskywalker1313 on Mar 24, 2017 wrote:
Uh 1) not in the right side of the forums should be in discussion 2) not sure if your trolling as it does not help wizard101 at all. PS its 2017 I don't think any one watches theatre any more most of the wizard players are like 8-40
um lol the dorms is for suggestions for the game it didnt necessarily say they had to be functional also if you pay attention to, yknow, anything at all you'd know theater is alive and well. im so very sorry you have such a severe case of no-fun-allowed disease. also 8-40 is a huge age range, my guy. 32 years to be precise. or were you distracted during first grade math

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
Hey I got the reference. I would definitely laugh if I got that sequence in Catch a Key.

Also, plenty of people still watch theatre no matter what their age is especially musical theatre which Sabrina's reference was from. In fact there are already many theatre references within the Wizard101 from Shakespeare quotes to references to Mikhail Baryshnikov. Maybe watching a little theatre would help you get these clever references.

Moira Stormheart

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
Defender
Aug 25, 2014
Theater is alive and well. Thinking otherwise is just silly.

I did get your reference and it amuses me.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
I support theater and the arts, and I support this suggestion.