Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death Oni's Garments

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2011
I've been farming for death oni's garments for a week now, non stop for a few days, and absolutely no luck. I've beaten him hundreds of times at this point and have gotten the balance shoes the ice robe and shoes the myth sword about 3 times. I've gotten around 15 wooden keys, but not one death oni's garments. I get that its all random but this is seriously ridiculous, I've never had to farm for any item this much with no luck. KI don't you think its time to improve the drop rate of all school designed gear? I'd much rather be questing on a different character than farming for the same thing constantly.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
On a similar note please change the chests? The crown chests that are after some battles?

If I pay 400 crowns I don't want the same thing I got for 50 crowns. Yes, it's nice if there is a chance to win a 400 crown item for 50 crowns, but, sometimes I get the same thing again and again...

Then the item is not my school and it is either no trade or no auction or if I recall correctly sometimes both!

Can we at least get access to a list (I will buy it if I have to, within reason) of things our pets LOVE to eat? I'd like to get rid of all those VERY expensive robes and things gathering dust in my banks or backpacks...and the only thing I can do is feed them to a pet. BUT, I don't like the pet training, AND I have no idea if they will love it or burp and look at me funny.

Thanks.