Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ice Fairies?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2010
Back in the day, I remember only life and death having fairy pets. As far as I remember, Life had two, the sprite and pixie queen. Death also had and still has 2. The Midnight and Dark Sprite. Over the time the game updated and grew to the point where I realized, "Hey! Every school has a fairy pet now except for ice! What is up with that?!" So right now I'm curious if the pet breeders and collectors of the spiral are off searching for this elusive Ice school fairy! What would an Ice fairy be named? The Frostbit Sprite? The Snowflake Pixie? The... Ice Fairy? XD I wonder if KI will ever come out with an ice fairy, just to complete the fairy pet distribution across all schools!

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
I really like your idea!

How about Frost Fairy and Frost Fairy Queen?

Survivor
May 27, 2010
Mirajane7887 on Mar 25, 2017 wrote:
I really like your idea!

How about Frost Fairy and Frost Fairy Queen?
Those names sounded cute! I also wondered what if KI created a new crafting activity called pet alchemy where wizards created pet eggs! It would also give pets a bit more lore because as of right now, I have no idea of how they exist in the wild. I'm also confused about the difference between a pet unicorn and a normal unicorn. Are the pet versions babies? Do they grow? Can a pet unicorn BECOME a normal unicorn? How come when we level a pet past adult, it's still a pet? I should make this a different forum post...

Delver
Jul 17, 2009