Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No more Cheesiwitz children

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 03, 2014
After thirty (30) consecutive hatches of a Mama and Papa Cheesiwitz I can safely conclude that you cannot hatch a Brother or Sister any more. It might have been possible when the pets were released, but no longer. At current count I have hatched 19 Mama and 11 Papa.

I am done wasting gold and crowns on trying to hatch the impossible. Maybe KI will consider giving notice before discontinuing a pet in the future. I will be speaking to our family attorney about this to see if there is any chance of bringing a fraud action against this company for their lies. I am hoping it becomes a class action.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2014
ghowriter on Mar 18, 2017 wrote:
After thirty (30) consecutive hatches of a Mama and Papa Cheesiwitz I can safely conclude that you cannot hatch a Brother or Sister any more. It might have been possible when the pets were released, but no longer. At current count I have hatched 19 Mama and 11 Papa.

I am done wasting gold and crowns on trying to hatch the impossible. Maybe KI will consider giving notice before discontinuing a pet in the future. I will be speaking to our family attorney about this to see if there is any chance of bringing a fraud action against this company for their lies. I am hoping it becomes a class action.
You're too funny!

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Mama and Papa Cheeswitz are infertile? Too much exposure to dangerous levels of magic?

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
Pet hatching is random, and hybrids are more rare than getting one of your pets back. one time I went 50 hatches in a row getting my own pet back, don't get mad because you had a wee bit of bad luck, mate.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012

I don't know if you're being ironic or serious about your lawsuit ( more frivolous suits happen every day. )
I'm fairly sure that KI would inform players through the Community News of discontinuing a pet or mount or pack/bundle.

Explorer
Apr 10, 2013

On the note of Kingsisle notifying players when items are being discontinued, they actually do this, even if players don't notice it. Just this week, I forget which one, but one of the hoards packs are being sold 50% off because they will no longer be available. This message has been attached to the message boards that appear on the left hand side of the startup screen where players can clearly see it. Also I'm sure a basic google research could provide the needed information, and while I completely respect you talking to a family attorney, it's just a children's game for fun.