Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A preemptive concern about Monsterology

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
I've been concerned with one facet of Monsterology, namely the fact that you are now able to carry, things that could potentially be named after any monster in the game. What concerns me is that some monsters have the exact same name, and that might get confusing when sorting through your inventory of animus. I vote that monsters be renamed to avoid confusion with each other. Some specifics I came up with:

Jaques the Scratcher could be referred to by his real name (Dr. Xaviar Xandros) for the second fight.

When encountered in Mirkholm Keep, Munin Mistweaver can stand aside while Varek Icefang fights the player. (with the same stats)

Yacate Farwalker and Skurkis Screaming Moon can opt out of the fights on Xibalba and instead force some of their Lords of Night slaves to fight the player. (with the exact same stats and cheats)

All of Morganthe's warlords can have the title "Warlord" added to their name for the gallery fight.

Morganthe can have three of her forms renamed to Morganthe's Solar Shadow, Morganthe's Lunar Shadow, and Morganthe's Stellar Shadow, based on the patterns on their dresses.

Shrowdenger's Quat can have the death version renamed to Shrowdenger's Ghost Quat, and the life version modified to no longer be a ghost.