Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Color wheel for WIZARD DYE SHOP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
okay this is really sad and kind of depressing that since the game was created the wizard city dye shop hasn't been improved upon its 2017 men wear pink it shouldn't be allowed only for girls and it is truly needed a color wheel thats all i would ask for i don't like to have to use the same basic colors over and over again.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
christina057 on Mar 9, 2017 wrote:
okay this is really sad and kind of depressing that since the game was created the wizard city dye shop hasn't been improved upon its 2017 men wear pink it shouldn't be allowed only for girls and it is truly needed a color wheel thats all i would ask for i don't like to have to use the same basic colors over and over again.
AGREED! Male wizards need pink as a dye!

So many threads about this are popping up, I'm so proud of our community!

~ Pink Dye For Boys ~ - TheLastDiviner's Thread
Color Bias - MelloLilly's Thread
And quite a few others within the Dorms and Ravenwood Commons Threads. And now this one here!

A colour wheel is a great suggest, but the amount times that KI would have to create the range of colours for EACH TYPE of clothing would be tedious.
Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Nathan GreenEyes 105+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Khrysalis, join me!)
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying

Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
yes and no It wouldn't be that terrible because of the amount of people they have working for ki but Its a much needed update.

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Yeah, KI should add a pink dye for males and females should get the dark orange color that males have instead.

A color wheel would be fine but I don't think KI wan'ts to put in such a huge amount of work.