Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More ways to get into housing gauntlets?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 28, 2017
OK, I'll be the first to admit it: When a castle is full, and your trying to assemble the perfect 4-man team to take on a housing gauntlet ( like Winterbane Hall, for instance ), it can get very, VERY annoying when that house flashes the message "Your friend is in a full dungeon", because it means you have to waste time tracking down that gauntlet elsewhere if you want to get in with your perfectly assembled team. It's so frustrating!

Today, I had a VERY severe case of not being able to get into Winterbane Hall with a small group of friends ( one of whom needed it BADLY ). All the houses that had bane were full to capacity, and I spent over an hour searching all the other houses on the top 100 ranked houses on the castle tours trying to find another. OVER AN HOUR!

KingsIsle, I'll be frank with you: We can't let this continue. If situations like this are going to begin cropping up, it may be time to start introducing new ways to get into housing gauntlets. Ways that don't involve waiting who knows how long for the house to empty out, or tracking down another gauntlet for you and your team to tackle, or begging rich Wizards in the Commons if they have the gauntlet, and are willing to let you use it.